Contact & Payment Info
Required Policies and Agreements
This Agreement is a legal contract between Oksana Management Group Inc. and Student for private, individual and group music, art, foreign language lessons, K-12 tutoring to the Student and Other Lessons. Student agrees to enroll with Oksana Management Group Inc for such lessons and abide by the provisions of the Agreement, as a condition to provide these lessons to Student.
1. Payments: All monthly lessons are paid in advance (to OMG, Inc.), either four or five lessons, depending on how many weeks each month has. This guarantees the time slot is reserved for the instructor. Lesson payments must be made via major credit cards or Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, cash or check. Tuition renewal requests are sent electronically between the first and the fifth of the month.
2. Rescheduling: Once enrolled, you will work directly with your instructor to handle rescheduling of single lessons as needed.
1. All lessons are paid in advance (to OMG, Inc.), depending on how many weeks each program duration is. Lesson payments must be made via major credit cards or Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, cash or check.
1. Make ups: If you must miss your scheduled class and have notified your instructor with 24 hour notice, you are eligible for a make up class within 60 calendar days from the missed lesson date. Make ups can be scheduled with your teacher (or substitute) on a different day. You can also make up the missed class by extending your lesson time at subsequent lessons, until the missed class is made up.
2. Cancellation Policy: Please note that we require a minimum of 24 hours for canceling a lesson. If a lesson is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full rate of your lesson, and the lesson will be forfeited. No exceptions. Thank you for your cooperation.
3. Lateness: Students must arrive on time for their lessons, and must be picked up at the end of the agreed upon lesson time. The class must begin and end at the agreed time. Our teachers may have other commitments immediately after your lesson, so please do not be late.
4. Refunds: Please note that we do not offer refunds on lessons that have been paid for but not taken. If you are not able to physically take the remaining lessons as scheduled, you have the option of saving them for later (you have up to 10 weeks to resume lessons), giving them to a friend, or even donating them to underprivileged students, or apply them to another subject we offer.
5. Termination: Oksana Management Group, Inc. requires a written 30-day notice in order to stop your lessons. Oksana Management Group, Inc. reserves the right to dismiss any student due to frequent absences, disciplinary reasons, overdue payments or parental non-compliance with policies and procedures listed here.
6. Instructor Availability: Should an instructor be absent, either another substitute teacher will be scheduled in their place or the instructor will be asked to coordinate a make-up class within 60 days of the missed class.
1. No Refunds, Make ups or Pro-Rate are offered if a child misses a class.
2. Oksana Management Group, Inc. reserves the right to dismiss any student due to frequent absences, disciplinary reasons, overdue payments or parental non-compliance with policies and procedures listed here.
Private and Group Lessons:
Student fully understands that participation in music lessons or other activities with Oksana Management Group Inc. may expose Student to unforeseen risk of injury, or property damage. Student hereby acknowledges that Student is voluntarily agreeing to participate in all events and agrees to assume any such risks.
Student hereby releases, discharges and agrees not to sue Oksana Management Group Inc. or any of its agents, representatives, officers, employees, principals, members, shareholders, owners, heirs, and assigns for any injury or damage to or loss of personal property arising out of or in connection with Student's participation in any event from whatever cause, including the active or passive negligence of Oksana Management Group Inc. and any of its agents, representatives, officers, employees, principals, members, shareholders, owners, heirs, and assigns.
In consideration for being permitted to receive lessons from Oksana Management Group Inc., Student hereby agrees, for himself/herself, heirs, administrators, executors and assigns, that Student shall indemnify and hold harmless Oksana Management Group Inc. from any and all claims, demands, actions or suits arising out of or in connection with Student's participation in lessons.
Student gives permission to authorize personnel to carry out such emergency diagnostic and therapeutic procedures as may be necessary for Student, and also permit such treatment procedures to be carried out at, and by the local hospital(s) for Student in the event of an emergency. Student understands that any medical expenses will be billed directly to Student or Student's insurance company.
Student agrees to permit Oksana Management Group Inc. staff, agents, representatives and other guests to take photographs and/or videotape during recitals without further recourse. Student understands that such photographic images, video, or audio recording of Student may be used for commercial and/or promotional purposes and hereby waives the right to seek royalties or any other form of compensation from Oksana Management Group Inc. for such photographs or videotapes. Permission is also herby granted for Oksana Management Group Inc. to copyright such photographs in its name.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Oksana, and its agents, employees, shareholders, owners, directors, representatives, and heirs and assigns from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs and judgments that may be asserted against Oksana that result from the acts or omissions of Contractor, Contractor’s employees, if any, and Contractor’s agents.
While OKSANA MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC. has taken the appropriate steps to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 being transmitted at OKSANA MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC. meetings or classes, OKSANA MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC. cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 as a result of attending an OKSANA MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC. meeting or class. Therefore, if you choose to attend a OKSANA MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC. meeting you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting and/or spreading COVID-19.
By attending in-person OKSANA MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC. meetings or classes, you agree to forever release and waive your right to bring suit against the OKSANA MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC., OKSANA MANAGEMENT GROUP, and its affiliates, together with all of their respective present and former officers, employees, Members, directors, agents, servants, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, successors, in connection with exposure, infection and/or spread of COVID-19 related to your attendance at any OKSANA MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC. meeting or class. You understand that this notice means you give up your right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim you may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.
This notice shall be binding upon your survivors, heirs, successors, and assigns. You understand and agree that this is a release of liability.
OKSANA MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC.